Work With Us! Now Hiring: Part-Time Audience Services Coordinator
Audience Services Coordinator
The Audience Services Coordinator, reporting directly to the Producing Director, assists the PD in the overall operations of the Box Office, Front of House, Marketing and Customer Service for Greenway Court Theatre (GCT). GCT is a program of Greenway Arts Alliance, a 501c3 non-profit organization whose mission is to unite communities through art, education and social enterprise. Learn more at greenwayarts.org.
This position is ideal for an early-career individual interested in producing and/or arts administration.
Duties and responsibilities include assisting with
Managing the Box Office and Front of House
- The build and maintenance of programming single ticket and subscription campaigns in PatronManager, GCT’s computerized ticketing system – including all performances, prices, discounts and reports.
- The ticketing system interface to GCT website, including creation of production pages, routine edits and regular updates.
- Programming promotional offers, direct marketing campaigns and dynamic price adjustments.
- The day-to-day internal policy communications and direction of the FOH/box office staff with respect to marketing, development and education campaigns.
- The creation, design, and maintenance of show programs and FOH materials.
- Coordinating FOH/Box Office for VIP opening night reservations and ticketing, galas and fundraisers, readings and festivals.
- Preparing a weekly schedule of box office staffing for the effective utilization of staff resources and time.
- Check and respond to box office emails and phone calls on a daily basis.
- Act as Box Office/FOH manager on duty for all performances, an average of five shifts per week.
Managing Social Media and Marketing Projects
- Create and execute all daily social media and weekly email marketing content.
- Create and coordinate marketing collateral and distribution.
- Update and maintain website content.
The position will also work closely with the Producing Director to
- Assist the Producing Director with correspondence and schedule management.
- Analyze operations and provide consistently excellent customer service to the public, staff and presenters.
- Assist in the organization and execution of Community Engagement initiatives surrounding GCT productions.
- Assist with the interview, supervision, motivation and direction of FOH/box office staff and interns in all phone, web and walk-up services.
- Work with and mentor interns and/or high school students.
- Participate in training for all new hires.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the FOH and Theatre spaces.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Theatre preferred.
- Experience working in non-profit theatre administration and/or marketing desired.
- Experienced in social media platforms, email marketing, and web content design.
- Previous experience with PatronManager, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Google Drive, Microsoft Office Suite and Mailchimp desired.
- Must be highly organized, flexible and able to balance multiple competing demands.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Must be able to problem solve proactively in a fast paced environment, working collaboratively with artistic personnel, staff and volunteers – while also possessing a great sense of humor.
- Ability to work a flexible, non-typical work schedule that includes evenings and weekends.
- You must be comfortable being on your feet for extended periods of time and lifting/carrying up to 30 lbs.
- A LiveScan background check is required.
Job Hours: part-time, 25-30 hours/week, some evenings and weekends required.
Please email the following to tmoon @ greenwayarts.org with “Audience Services Coordinator” in the subject line:
- Cover letter explaining why you’re the candidate we’re looking for
- Resume with relevant work experience
Submissions without both of these items will not be considered.
No phone calls, please.
Greenway Arts Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.